Kuxtal custom made proposal
Hi there, my name is Jelle and I am one of the owners of Lustrumfiesta & Travelfiesta travel agency. I’ve been living in Latin-America for 5 years and Guatemala is my 2nd home! My girlfriend is Guatemalan and I just love this wonderful country. I’ve been working in tourism in the past 5 year and we specialise in custom made experiences for groups. We work together with the best partners in Guatemala to give you the best experience. I’ll share a short list of activities, services and transport we can offer here around Antigua and other parts of Guatemala. Is something not on the list that you’ve seen somewhere? Do ask and we’ll organise it for you!
We have the pleasure to work with Kuxtal residences and we are happy further enhance the already beautiful experience that they provide, by offering you the best tours and travel expert knowledge in Guatemala.
Please read the proposal carefully and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Have fun in Guatemala, it’s a mindblowing country!
see lava at the pacaya volcano
Best do to with sunset, but can be done all day as well. You should depart from Kuxtal around 15:00 to get there between around 16:00, start hiking around 16:30 to get up in 1 hour and get there between 17:30 and 18:00. You can spend like 1 hour up there watching the lava, especially when it’s dark! Then hike down (in the dark) and transport back to the house. You get back home around 21:00.
Standard pacaya tour
- Private transport (1 van that fits you all together) from Kuxtal to the Volcano and back.
- 2 local guides at the mountain who speak English
- Entrances fees included
- A bottle of water per person
Cost: 50 USD per person based on 16 persons, 800USD in total.
premium pacaya tour
- Everything from the standard tour
- A few glasses of wine per person
- Wine glasses
- Host who serves the wine & snacks (this is not a guide)
Cost: 65 USD per person based on 16 persons, 1040 USD in total.
DEEPSEA FISHING TOUR IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN
This is a deepsea fishing tour of which the Pacific coast is very well known for! You can catch for example Sailfish, Mahi Mahi and Blue Marlin. The tour is about 1 hour from the house and you can do a 5 hour tour or a full day (9.5 hour tour).
They will use 2 boats for the group of 16 people:
- Monkey Business: 28ft 6 persons
- Legacy: 41ft 10 persons
The 5 hour tour lasts from 10am to 03pm. It can be done earlier as well, but will be a surcharge of around 100 USD per boat.
Included 5 hour tour, per boat:
- Fishing equipment
- 24 gallo beers
- 24 sodas
- 24 bottle of water
- Fresh fruit
- Fishing bait
- Seasonings for ceviche
- Private transport (1 van that fits you all together) from Kuxtal to the port and back to Kuxtal.
5 hour deepsea fishing
Price 5 hour tour:
- 175 USD per person / 2800 USD for the group, based on 16 persons.
full day Deepsea fishing tour
Full day tour lasts from 7am to 04:30pm.
Included full day tour:
- Everything from the 5 hour tour
Price full day tour:
- 275 USD per person / 4400 USD for the group, based on 16 persons.
city tour & picknick / lunch in Antigua
We will pick you guys up from you house with the private transport. We will take you to Antigua where a guide will show around and tell about the history for about 2 hours. After you will have a picknick / lunch at a nice location and then transport back to the house.
- Private transport (1 van that fits you all together) from Kuxtal to Antigua and back
- Guide in Antigua who will show you around
- Picknick / lunch at a nice location in / around Antigua (to be discussed/confirmed with you).
- Around 60 USD per person, but can vary a bit depending on which place you decide to have the picknick/lunch!
- Acatenango hike: Overnight hike where you camp on a dorment vulcano and you see an active one.
- Pacaya hike: Sunrise or sunset hike where you can see lava. Like 1 hour up and 45 min down.
- Quad bike tour: Various quad bike tours around Antigua where you can visit viewpoints, coffee farms and local towns.
- Helicopter Volcanos: Helicopter tour over the vulcanos
- Helicopter Atitlan: Helicopter tour to Antigua and back
- Flight Flores & Visit Tikal: Fly to the northern Jungle of Guatemala in 40 minutes and visit the ancient temples of Tikal
- Visit Iximche: About 1.5 hour drive from Antigua, visit the ancient temples of Iximche
- Private dinner Uuuh.mami: Private dinner in a chef’s house, who also happens to be a great architect and interior designer.
- Private dinner in Kuxtal: Get a private chef in your villa to cook for you
- Coffee farm visit: Visit one of the beautiful coffee farms around Antigua
- Transport + dinner at Cevezeria 14 Visit Guatemala’s best craft beer brewery and enjoy their beer and (live) music with majestic vulcano views.
- Spa visit – Santo Domingo of San Teresita Visit a nice spa in the most beautiful hotel of Antigua
- Massages: Get a massage in a spa or in the villa
- Yoga earth lodge: Get a yoga class, either in Antigua or in the Earth lodge with beautiful views
- Salsa classes: Get private or group salsa classes in Antigua or in the house
- Cooking class: Get private or group cooking classes in Antigua or in the house
- Fish trip Pacific ocean: Go deepsee fishing and catch a sailfish, blue marlin or mahi mahi
- Quiltro of Santo Spirito of Uuuh.mami Enjoy a wonderful dinner in Antigua
- Local / chicken bus experience: Go with a guide in the local transport or we can als rent a private chicken bus for you to have the experience privately
- Private transport: We’ll drive you guys around Guatemala safely with licensed drivers. From cars to bigger vans.
- Airport pickup: We can pick you guys up from the airport. You want something upon arrival? Cold beers? Champagne? Local SIM cards with internet? A host? Anything you ask for!